What is the difference between training, coaching and teaching?
When I use the term "training" I am really talking about courses to train trainers (or teachers). "Coaching" is what we do with individuals or groups of players, helping them to develop. "Teaching" is what trainers, coaches or, most often, teachers do, teaching chess to children, usually in schools.
I will be pleased to help you with:
- a CiS Seminar to train School Instructor Trainers or School Instructors.
- a FIDE Trainers' Seminar (in English or French)
- a national Trainers' Seminar
- a lecture on the advantages of a proper Trainer Programme
- setting up a national Trainer Programme